- The Auster Hassle - Read about the trials and travails of trying to fly a British built Taylorcraft from Arizona to California in the heat of July, when the absolute ceiling is just a few thousand feet AGL.
- What Do I Do After I Say "Oh, *@#%"?
- Glasair Fuel Vent Master's Thesis - Doug Dodson details a solution to the problem of fuel vents letting all the fuel run out on less than level ramps.
- PC Based Flight Simulators, Part II - how to build a throttle control
- In Defense of FAR 23 - Why FAR 23 is not FAA harrassment, but a collection of proven engineering design standards.
- Operation Rubidoux Sundown I - Report on the Project Police's first great raid on Flabob. Find out what significant thing Chapter 1000 is known for.
- PC Based Flight Simulators, Part III (March 1993) - review of a newer version of ELITE
- Project Police Raid Elementary School? - So how would you explain aircraft stability to a bunch of 10 year olds?
- Interstate Project Police - What might happen to you if you move out of the state and don't update you address in the chapter database.
- One Hour Flight Test Program to Determine Aircraft Climb Performance - Rocky and Bullwinkle detail how to quickly check your Pilot Operating Handbook climb charts or create a climb chart with just one hour of flight time.
- Project Police At The Camarillo Fly-In - Another fly-in report from the Project Police.
- Design Group - Grow your own wing spar with genetically engineered wood?
- The Project Police Do Aerobatics - President Bob flies with a former member of the Russian Aerobatic Team and gets a Czechoslovakian headache.
- Deep In Enemy Territory With The Project Police - Learn more about how an ATC center really operates.
- Lancair 360 First Flight
- Test Pilot Report - Lancair 360 First Flight
- Emergency Maneuver Training
- Beware The Grease Gremlins
- There I Was, Investigating The Wrong Problem
- Frostbite Falls Flyer Foils Foul Fossil Fueled Fallacy - Rocky and Bullwinkle repeat their climb test after fixing a major exhaust restriction.
- Design Group - How about "The Ideal Aircraft Engine"?
- The Project Police and the Great Landing Gear Swap Out - Join Russ and Bruce for the excitement of having you fuselage sliced apart to change out the landing gear mounts.
- Piper PA-20 Pacer First Flight - First flight after a simple re-cover job turned into a restoration effort
- Maximum Endurance, Maximum Range, and Optimum Cruise Speeds - How to determine your best performance speeds.
- Beechcraft Debonair
- Development of the Pitts S2S
- A Look at Lancair 360 Handling Qualities
- An Open Letter to the Editor - thoughts on a gee-whiz go fast low earth orbit aeronautical contrivance
- Erbman's Engine Emporium I - Find out more about your engine than intake-compression-power-exhaust. Find out what controls the RPM for best torque and best power. Why auto engines turn faster than aircraft engines, and will they wear out faster.
- World War II Wasn't Fought By John Wayne
- President's Column - Neico's semi-official non-response to the Lancair 360 handling qualities issue